Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Most unproductive week of the year

According to the Daily Telegraph this week is the most unproductive week of the year. The reason for that is twofold: the clock change from summer- to wintertime and the darkness, especially in the northern regions. In UK the work-productivity goes down by 50 percent in the week after the clock change. Although there are no specific data for Sweden, I am pretty sure, that Sweden does not differ from UK. Nearly everyone I know moans about the tremendous tiredness, not only in the end of the day. I also feel like just collapsing into bed round 5pm, like about right now :-) I instead decided to make my room cosier than it already was by putting up some chains of lights and re-arranging my candles. I know for sure that I won't drink coffee again. In comparison to some other people I react intense to it: yesterday it just gave me tachycardia and made me run around like a nervous squirrel.


Also just staying inside does not really help, so tonight we are going to see "Friska Viljor" at Lilla Hotellbaren, as they just released a new album ("For new beginnings"). Tomorrow there will be the release party at Debaser. I can recommend listening to them, pretty nice music. Uplifting and happy music is what we need now! Their new single "Wohlwill" is not on youtube yet, but the last one "Old man" is:


No comments:

Post a Comment